Hello everyone! Admin Victoria here. I’ve got a few things to talk about today.
First of all I’d like to thank all of you for supporting this blog. Thanks to that support we’re just about to hit 100 followers! That’s awesome considering we just opened up exactly a month ago today. So once again thank you!
Second thing I’d like to point out is that I’ve been hearing lots of things about edited fan taken pictures and gifs of fancams. I want to try to bring a point across without seeming rude so I’ll try to organize things that are and are not okay to edit.Things that are not okay to edit in any way (This includes absolutely any type of change whether it be small or big):
- If it has a logo that is not 100%’s official logo and/or it does not say it is from the official facebook page, do not edit it.
- Do not gif fancams! If the video looks like it may have been taken from a mobile phone or a video camera, don’t edit it! Even if it doesn’t have a logo.
- Do not edit album/magazine scans unless given permission by the person who scanned said item.
- A bit of a rule of thumb for any fandom when to comes to things like this; If you’re not sure if it’s fantaken or official, don’t edit it! If it pertains to this blog, always feel free to ask us and we will gladly help you. That’s why we’re here!
Things you can edit include:
- Anything with the official logo. If it’s from their official twitter, me2ay, facebook, or fancafe, it is okay to edit!
- Any of the members selcas from the fancafe, me2day, their personal twitters, or facebook is okay to edit.
- You can gif any of the videos posted by their official youtube channel.
The reason I’m saying all of this is because we’re such a small fandom, we don’t have very many fansites just yet. Hopefully with 100%’s comeback their popularity will grow and we may see a few more sites pop up here and there. I seriously, seriously, want to stress this about editing any fantaken pictures of Hyukjin because he has very, very few active fansites. (I’d say about two?) People who take these photos spend lots of time and money buying cameras and coordinating how they’re going to go about getting to these events and with the blink of an eye they could be gone. I’ve talked with the owner of janghyukjin.com and she’s a really sweet and nice person and I would hate to see her have to close down her site because people aren’t following her rules.
Anyway, speaking of a comeback! In light of this comeback and reaching 100 followers, I’ll be hosting a giveaway of their first mini album. I’ve pre-ordered it today and I will be giving more details of the give away possibly tomorrow or Friday, so stay tuned!
I’d like to apologize with my lack of twitter translations as school is seriously kicking my butt these last few weeks. As soon as my work load lightens a bit I’ll be right back to translating. In the mean time, I would suggest following @100PERCENTBOYZ for quick translations.
Anyway once again I’d like to thank you for supporting us and Hyukjin as well! Hopefully by the time our queue finishes there will be more events from this comeback to post.
Bless everything in this post. what a level-headed person.